Book Title: Summary: The Gifts of Imperfection: By Brene Brown
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Readtrepreneur Publishing
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
- Summary of Rising Strong: Includes Key Takeaways & Analysis
- I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn't): Making the Journey from "What Will People Think?" to "I Am Enough"
- Summary - Daring Greatly: Book by Brene Brown - How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead (Daring Greatly: A ... - Hardcover, Audiobook, Audible, Summary 1)
- Rising Strong: How the Ability to Reset Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
- Summary of Daring Greatly: by Brene Brown | Includes Analysis
- Men, Women, and Worthiness: The Experience of Shame and the Power of Being Enough
- Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone
- Braving the Wilderness: The quest for true belonging and the courage to stand alone
The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed To Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown| Book Summary | Readtrepreneur
With the advent of social media, we are bombarded by the messages they give out every day. What people tell us to be and what we see around us become our ideals and who we think we’re supposed to be.
Many of us strive to show the best image of ourselves to others to receive acceptance and fit in. However, all these creates a temporary sense of belonging that only leaves us feeling more empty and unworthy at the end of the day.
“You can’t get to courage without walking through vulnerability.” – Brené Brown
In this book, Brené Brown teaches us how to lead a wholehearted life and to be happy, and one does not need to be perfect.
It all lies in our state of mind and how we view ourselves. We will learn how to overcome the common feelings many of us face when we feel inadequate, and rise better and stronger after that.
(Note: This summary is wholly written and published by readtrepreneur.com It is not affiliated with the original author in any way)
P.S. This is an important book that will change your life for the better with ten guideposts as you realize how insignificant other people’s view of you are, and learn to believe in your own worthiness.
The Time for Thinking is Over! Time for Action! Scroll Up Now and Click on the “Buy now with 1-Click” Button and Get a Copy Sent to Your Doorstep Right Away!
Why Choose Us, Readtrepreneur?
- Highest Quality Summaries
- Delivers Amazing Knowledge
- Awesome Refresher
- Clear And Concise
Disclaimer: This book is meant for a great companionship of the original book or to simply get the gist of the original book. If you’re looking for the original book, search this link: http://amzn.to/2q1hjDp